Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review time!



#naturalbeauty

I was given an opportunity to review their face scrub for free! I am at that point where I realize I should have been taking better care of my skin. Everyone tells you to start early so you won't have to worry but like most I didn't listen. 

I don't go out in the sun without sunblock....I burn like a lobster....so tanning was never an issue.  I don't wear a lot of make up either. But I am 40+ and the wrinkles are starting show.  Lots of squinting in the sun :( Even though I wear sunglasses almost all the time.

I don't have a favorite face scrub so I was glad to try it. It is jelly like.  Didn't expect that at all. I stirred up the jar with my fingers just in case there was any settling during shipment and then used what I had picked up. The directions say to use a small amount so I started with that after getting my face wet.  

I scrubbed in circular motion like you are suppose to do.  My face started to burn a little :( My face is sensitive so I wasn't surprised really.  Washed it off with cold water and put on some face cream.  

I wanted to try more than one time though. With sensitive skin you just never know...what if I was just having a day you know.....So I went ahead and used it several days in a row. I am happy that I did too! 

My face is feeling smooth and I am getting into a better routine of taking care of my skin! 

You can get some for you too! http://www.valentia.com/collections/all/products/eternal-youth



No comments:

Post a Comment