Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dig Deep

From the book A Time For Everything in the Women of Faith Series:

"Every season of life provides an opportunity to learn something more about God.  Though  we don't always get to choose our season of life, we can always choose to call out to God and worship Him in the midst."

Do you make that conscience choice to worship when you call out to God every time? I don't. Most of the time yes but not always. Why not? Because we forget that God's plan is bigger than our own. We forget that we may have had a flat tire because we were avoiding an accident.

Do you know the story of Job? How everything he had was taken away yet he never once turned his back on God. Read Job 38:1-18. Think about how he responded and what you and I can do better with.

I am grateful for each day. My husband answer when someone ask him how he is...no matter what is going on....Outstanding, everyday above ground is a good day.....think about it....being the Lord is amazing and incomprehensible but I still have things on Earth that I think God wants me to do.

I saw a post on facebook once that said:


What would you have tomorrow if you only had the things that you thanked God for tonight?  

Kinda hits home hard doesn't it. If you have a roof over your head, a place to sleep and food in your fridge...you are richer than a lot of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment