Sunday, September 30, 2012

D

Devotion. I looked up the definition to the word on numerous sites. Most of them had the same meanings just listed in different ways. This was what I felt was the best definition.




  1. great love, admiration or loyalty
  2. the process of spending a lot of time and energy on an activity
  3. strong religious feelings
  4. religious worships or prayers
I believe that all devotion comes through God. If you are truly devoted to God, all things are possible.

 I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Philippians 4:13

Sadly, our devotion can sometimes waiver. It is talked about in the bible that backsliding should be avoided. The Bible would not mention something that couldn't happen. Please check out the article on What Christians Want to Know about backsliding and how to avoid it. I was very impressed with this article and feel that all of us could stand to renew our Daily Devotion.








No comments:

Post a Comment