Friday, September 7, 2012

B

Time get away from you? It sure does me. Seems like there is never enough time in the day let alone the week to get even half the things done. But what can you do? ....the best you can do .... that is all anyone can really ask :)

Today is brought to you by the letter .....


B in my world stands for several things but for today we going to say BLESSED! Vicki always says, "To Blessed to be Stressed!" So true! I am blessed beyond belief.  I wake up each day. I have a beautiful family and God's Grace.  I am saved and Heaven is my reward. What else could I need? 

We have lots of wants that are luxuries. Cable tv, eating out at McDonald's. Those are not necessary - fun but not needed to promote our love for God and sustain life. 

How are you blessed? Another day with a loved one you thought lost? To be able to see the sun every day knowing that there are those that can't? There is so many reasons to consider yourself blessed.  I hope you take the time to think of those things. To thank God every day when you wake up. To thank God for the people in your life.  Be thankful. 

To Blessed to be Stressed!

(Matthew 5:3-11) "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. {4}
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. {5} Blessed are the meek, for
they will inherit the earth. {6} Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled. {7} Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. {8}
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. {9} Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called sons of God. {10} Blessed are those who are persecuted because of
righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. {11} "Blessed are you when people
insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.


(Matthew 13:16) But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they 
hear.





No comments:

Post a Comment