Monday, February 15, 2016

Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Cream





I got this on January 25th at an extreme discounted price to give my honest opinion.
The box and packaging is very pretty and the first thing I noticed right off the bat. 



The next thing I did was took a picture....that was hard for me to do without make up and my hair done. But I knew that I needed to to ensure I could tell. The lighting in my house isn't the best so the pictures aren't great but they are me none the less LOL


Yes that is me, wrinkles, lines, and dark circles and all. 

I started out using exactly like they said....morning and night.

About 2 weeks later I took another picture....


Thinking to me it doesn't look any better but could be lighting, time of day, and how much water was in my system too. 

Then today I took another picture....


Not sure if it is my imagination or not but I think I can see a difference from the top two until now....

Can you??

Typically 90 days is a much better way to judge a product like this but as of right now it gets my thumbs up! I haven't been consistent lately...I was getting acne and couldn't decided if it was because of this or because of my hormones being stronger right now. I will continue to use it and see where it goes! 

The smell was not over powering so that is a definite plus and it is very rich and creamy. Moisturizer are good for your face so it certainly can't be hurting me right :) 

#facecream




No comments:

Post a Comment