Friday, February 26, 2016

ILight Organic Advanced Brightening & Line Smoothing Eye Treatment

I get to review products! Get to :) They are sent to me free or extremely discounted. What a better way to know if I like something and help others know what to try! #ilight



I have fair skin with dark circles and fine lines around my eyes. I've tried many products which all promise amazing results.  I have only used it for a very short time but everything so far is great. It smells like sun block to me and has the same consistency.  I love that it soaks into my skin quickly and doesn't leave it feeling oily. You have to watch the pump though. The unique design makes it very easy to use. So easy in fact....the first time I used it standing in front of the hallway mirror.....the mirror got all of the product instead of me.  You don't need all that it dispenses with a full pump so go easy :) I have trying to put it on more than once a day...since it is all natural why not!

Can't wait to see the great results that I keep reading about! 



No comments:

Post a Comment