Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Dance!

I was doing the happy dance! Don't you love to win something?! No matter how small or how big it is...it makes you happy.  At least it does me! I was lucky enough to win a canvas print a little while back! It was just in time too. My husband's birthday was coming up and I had no idea what to get him...AT ALL ;)

It was a 16x20 canvas print of my choice.  Go uprinting.com! But I also have to give a huge shout out to No biggie Blog for hosting the giveaway. Kami was great to work with and always on the ball getting back to me with answers.  She sent my information over to Marinelle at Uprinting to set up the prize.  Marinelle was professional and knowledgeable about how to handle the giveaway and the website...I had questions LOL

Everything about the giveaway went super smooth. She sent me a personalized link so that I could accept my prize and I had almost six months to redeem it if I wanted to.  But who are we kidding...I couldn't wait to get it! Although it would have made a wonderful Christmas present as well ~ I couldn't wait. All I had to do was click the link, upload my picture (which was super easy I might add) and that was it! My picture came in less than a week too! I was super impressed with that and it arrived just one day before hubby's birthday. Funny thing ....I ordered this and then asked him what he really wanted.....He asked me for more pictures as they had moved his office and he wanted more family pictures for his walls. How cool is that!?

Be sure to stop by their site and look around. Uprinting.com So many options to choose from I know you can find a million things you would love to have :)


Doesn't it look perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment