Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 08 ~ A picture of your most treasured item

I really wanted to put a picture of my wonderful husband and boys here but since they are not an 'item' to possess, I did not figure that was appropriate.   So I had to pick....this was hard because when I think of treasures I don't think of material things...they can be replaced and usually by something even better than the one before. But my computer has brought me into the lives of those that I normally would not get to be a part of; it connects me to others who lift me up and often remind me about what is truly important.  It also helps with my Scentsy Business which has also brought me a great amount of joy.  Joy from the connection that it has brought me to others and joy in the truest of friendship that I wouldn't have otherwise had.



No comments:

Post a Comment