Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review time! Qball

Right...you are thinking what in the world is a Q-Ball.  I was too honestly. After researching the balls and what they were designed for I couldn't see a reason not to get them!


Qball - World's FASTEST Trainer Promotion


You can purchase just one or get them both and the eye patch to make it even more challenging!
They provide you with game ideas or you can make up your own.  To start off with, we worked on bouncing one and switching hands. It is so much harder than you think!

I was glad to get this as two of my boys play sports and I think this is great for helping them. One is going to be on the school tennis team this year and what a great way to help with eye coordination! 

We have definitely had fun with it and will continue to use them.  Hopefully I can get up to using them both at the same time ;) I don't think it will happen anytime soon as I am very uncoordinated LOL 

The Q-Ball has many benefits and they provide some helpful answers Here to help give you an idea of what they are all about.

I was provided the game at a discounted rate for my honest opinion but I can say they are definitely worth it and I will be showing them to the physical therapist we use. (My son had a football injury and we go several times a week ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment