Thursday, June 27, 2013

...ashamed.....

Not only have I missed posting nearly as much as I wanted....but I haven't stuck to my walking.....

It's ridiculous! Why can't I just get my butt in gear....I frustrate MYSELF! I am going to do more....and even though I haven't been walking everyday, I am still walking much more than I ever did so that is a step in the right direction...just not fast enough.

I have been looking into yoga. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. I am not using this as an excuse. At least I am not trying to. But what it means is adjusting most of what I do to accommodate my issues. I have looked into many different things to try and besides swimming this looks to be my best bet. The doctors want me in the water but I don't have time to get to a pool, during set times no less, and get anything done. I am a stay at home mom of three boys and a Scentsy Family Consultant. I have things to do and can't plan....or choose not to plan...my day around getting to a pool and all the hassles that go with that.

I have been busy getting my set of Bring Back My Bar testers ready to go. I just LOVE all the yummy scents. Sadly we only have one month to get them but it gives me a good reason to stock up on them ;) July is going to be a FUN month :) On top of this, we have the Scentsy Family Reunion and family coming to visit!


This is from Vegas last year:

Yeah, he is kinda silly sometimes ;)


My awesome director and best friend!

These were from the year before in Ft. Worth!





Easy to say we are going to have a BLAST in Indy!



No comments:

Post a Comment