Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's time....

....it's time to get back to my blog. I am not sure what direction I am going to take; I just know that God is always with me. Without God, I am nothing. I am thinking about taking a more personal direction. Focused more on my life, struggles and accomplishments. Turn this into more of a journal of sorts. Today, my focus is on my lack of motivation. I have so much that needs to be done, from the simple cleaning of the house to more complex life changing things. I have unfinished craft projects, unfinished books...a grocery list that needs to be made LOL I know it needs to be done...so many little things...it will get done but when is the obvious question that I can not answer. For now, I write on here..watch River Monsters with the boys and get another cup of coffee....



No comments:

Post a Comment