Thursday, June 28, 2012

Noah and my day....

Not a happy post....you were warned. I have been playing phone tag with my friend Rivon...the one who is taking care of Noah's brothers...she has been busy lately.  We were finally able to catch up last night. I am sad to say that Noah passed away on Monday night.  His tiny body just couldn't hang on any longer. His family is obviously devastated beyond belief.  He is at peace now and no longer in pain, resting comfortably with Jesus.

Psalms 31:9   O' Lord have mercy on me in my anguish. My eyes are red from weeping; my health is broken from sorrow.


I can't imagine the pain they are going through.  It seems that so many young ones are going home sooner.  God will comfort all those who ask and it time things will get easier.  But I am sure they don't certainly feel that way right now.  


I am still trying to help the family the only way I know how to and if you wish to donate to the family I know they would be grateful.  A single Mom of three boys isn't an easy life.  You throw in everything they have been going through and well...you can try to imagine it. 


A local radio station has been helping spread the word of the families situation.  A huge thanks goes out the KFDI in Wichita.  If you follow the link it will take the article and a few more ways to help the family.  

It is my understanding that the funeral is Saturday.  May God be with Noah's family and friends during their time of grief. 

Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted… “ (Jesus’ words)



No comments:

Post a Comment