Tuesday, February 26, 2013

YouVersion

I love YouVersion.com 

I love that they an app for your smart phone too!

No reason not to get your devotion in now.  Not that you should try to make up a reason not to get it done. God made time for you and you should do so for Him! 

I have been doing a year long devotional reading plan through You Version. Right now I am on day 90.

"David asked God to search for sin and point it out, even to the level of testing his thoughts. This is exploratory surgery for sin. How are we to recognize sin unless God points it out? Then, when God shows us, we can repent and be forgiven. Make this verse your prayer. If you ask the Lord to search your heart and your thoughts, and to reveal your sin, you will be continuing on God's "path of everlasting life."

Included with this is scripture from Psalms. Psalms 139: 23-24 NKJV

 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; 24 And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. 

God's plan for me...well this verse and devotional definitely reaches out in His time for sure. Dwelling on our thoughts can be devastating if they are not with Him. When you struggle with where you mind goes....pray this verse so that He can help guide you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment