Monday, June 18, 2012

Progress

Don't you love it when you make progress?? I don't mean in one certain area but it general.  Some times I feel like I have taken 2 or 3 steps backwards and then all of a sudden....I am forward five and didn't even realize it.  Times are never easy.  Nothing worth having is :) I say that all the time and I am sure my boys just looove me for it ~ hee hee!

Hubby and I have been together for quite a while and needless to say....in my opinion at least......that it hasn't come easy (I really do think he would agree with me).  We seem to take one step forward and if we are lucky maybe even two or three at a time. But then something throws us backwards yet again.  Sunday we took at least five steps forward. And it wasn't because of what I did or what he did.  It was what God is doing.  Doing...not did or will do...but what God is always doing.

Working for us.  God is great. And no matter how much 'seems' to be wrong with life....it really isn't.  Not in the grand scheme of things. Yes, money can be tight....you have a flat tire....or completely forget what you thought was an important appointment.  But everything happens for a reason. I have said that since high school. And God has his reason's.  We aren't to always understand them...and yes sometimes we think it might be easier if we did....but God knows and honestly that is all that matters.


Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)


5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
6 and in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.






No comments:

Post a Comment